View Single Post
Old 4 Sep 20, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DM275011
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by jenna288 View Post
We always book our holidays well in advance and unfortunately as our Easter 2020 trip was cancelled we've had to move it (to Easter 2021). We rearranged the flights, car hire, disney hotel for 2 nights and tickets. We did however get a full refund on the villa so haven't booked anything for 2021 yet. My question is how last minute can I be with this? I really dont feel comfortable booking anything - i think we were lucky to get a full refund on the last one! I realise we might have to be more flexible in regards to which holiday complex we stay on (if we do get to go at easter!) but equally want to stay somewhere nice x
To be honest, getting a villa last minute is going to be hit and miss with everything going on. I completely get where you are coming from with not wanting to book to far in advance but you may be safer having a back up plan of a hotel that you would like to stay at if you can't get a villa as they should be available at short notice.
DM275011 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List