cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day one travel to Cardiff

I was a wake at midnight as my travel alarm went off here a funny thing when jaffanourbcat is home he always wake me between 12 and 1 everyday as he thinks he be fed and 2 out of 3 times I get up and give him something well today I could not as he was at the catty . Know I knew the alarm on the clock was turned off so how did it go off the exact time as the cat wakes me upI think he sent a message to itn

Anyway I was awake but did not get up I had a read my partner was zzzzzz away . Abou 1 30 I made my partner a cup,of tea as she was awake we both got up at 2 am done everything we needed to do talked watched the news and left ours at 4:30 am we live near the bus station and was there by 4:40 on the coach by 4:50 and away on time.we got in to Victoria coach staion 5 minutes late which was fine. I went to one of the food court to buy a drink and muffin the lady on the counter did not charge me for the muffin as it was crushed I thanked her and she said ok 👌. We caught the coach to Cardiff on time and we got in to Cardiff a head of time we went straight to the travelogue we used before so that was fine. We then went out and had a walk around and got our tickets for today for Cardiff marina and for Tommie when we go to Bristol for meow purr . We whent to the red dragon centre and had a 5 guys meal whost meal ever. We had a look around then headed back bed by 10 pm I been up a good 17 hours and been on the go all the time but a good start

PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED WHEN I HAVE BETTER WIFI

Edited at 07:21 PM.
cartoonp is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List