View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
All in all a fab trip. The weather was really bad. Is it usually so cold in winter? We went to Vegas in November many years ago and it wasn't hot, but it wasn't snowing or frosty. I can't believe Jim had to swap golf courses because the first choice was closed due to frost.

Still the weather didn't seem to scupper your plans as you still made it to the grand canyon and it does look awesome in your photos.

I'm glad you enjoyed your time just the two of you. I'm looking forward to reading all about your plans for summer...
I think it was unusually cold for this time of year. We knew it wouldn't be warm as the hotels shut their pools until end of March but we really didn't expect arctic style weather
He was really gutted as that was the round we had paid for as one of his birthday presents and its a very famous PGA course, apparently
The photos really don't do The Grand Canyon justice, I couldn't peel my eyes away from the view! We will certainly be back but when its warmer
As much as I missed the kids it was really lovely to spend some time just the 2 of us
As ever thank you so much for reading and commenting Abby. I'm off to finish yours as I know I'm behind on the days. Your next one will be here before you know it

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List