Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Continued from previous post

Gurgling Suitcase

Outside the General Store area

Near the boat dock

More pics as we were walking back

I do think this is a beautiful resort, as the pictures show, but I much preferred Saratoga Springs. I felt it had a better flow to walk around and the main pool area at SSR was so much better.

We got back to the villa at about 12.45pm. I still love the car we had

Mousekeeping were in when we got back which was a bit of a pain for us and her so we left her an extra $5 as she had a bit of waiting around for us. We all had showers and baths and got ready to go back out again. We were leaving for Epcot at 1.40pm and parking in Create 40 by 1.50pm. (Another plus for OKW was its close proximity to the parks.)

We had just missed a tram so we walked to the entrance.

We stopped inside to take some photos

There was no queue for Spaceship Earth so Mum and Dad decided to have a go. They told us to go ahead but we knew they would never find us and probably wouldn't be able to catch up so we waited for them where these things are

Madison decided to take a seat on the floor

You can never have enough photos of the Epcot ball

We picked up some Food and Wine Passports while we were waiting

Ryan and Bethany, 2015

Ryan and Bethany, 2008

Not much difference in 7 years and I'm sure this was taken in Fountain View in Epcot.

Sometime while we were waiting, Dan messaged asking where we were and I replied letting her know. Unfortunately, I didn't realise 'til ages later that the message didn't actually send and they had no idea where we were.

We waited ages for Mum and Dad and eventually, Phil and Ryan decided to each go one way around the ball to check they weren't waiting somewhere else. Typically, a couple of minutes later, Mum and Dad came out. Phil and Ryan were then just a couple of minutes later and I'm sure they had a Michael MacIntyre-esque skipping race back to us!

Finally all together, except Dan and Dave who at this point I didn't realise hadn't got my message, we walked through to World Showcase to start eating around the world.

Continued in next post

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 03:20 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List