Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Continued from previous post

We walked through the interactive area and met Bethany, Piper and Madison in there. There were the cars you could get in and there were also some sections with cameras so we decided to take some silly pictures, the big kids we all are!

This was lots of fun. :pig:

I think Mum and Dad had already gone on ahead to the Grand Floridian as they didn't come on Test Track with us but the rest of us all went our separate ways now, before meeting up again in a short while.

I have written that Phil, Madison and Kaley went to Club Cool again and I went to the pin station in the middle of Innoventions East and West to get Kaley a Test Track pin ($7.95) and a Food and Wine Festival pin ($14.95).

Phil took a photo of the fountains

Another of the ball

And then we had a last PP picture on the way out

We walked back to the car and were on our way to the Grand Floridian just before 8pm, driving through the Magic Kingdom entrance a few minutes later.

We drove into the Grand Floridian car park at 8.10pm and parked in the car park next to the DVC building

We went through to the main lobby, walking this time, not running!, and whatsapped Mum to find out where they were. The reply took ages to come through though, so we just sat inside waiting. At 8.45pm we decided to head round to the Captain's Shipyard and saw Mum and Dad sitting outside Gasparilla's. We walked down to the boat dock and Michelle, Jamie, Sydney, Kori and Saxon arrived a few minutes later, with all the others arriving a few minutes after that.

Our captains this time were Mark and Ron. They helped us all aboard the Grand One Yacht and we went inside.

They had given us chocolate covered strawberries

Cookies (biscuits)

Champagne

And loads of crisps, water and soda, all complimentary due to the problems the week before. (They were in the basket behind the champagne bottles, and there was also another full basket the other side, as well as a full fridge.) This was so unexpected and was such a lovely touch.

By 9pm, we were already off out on the Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake

I was able to enjoy this and appreciate it so much better this time. We were just sailing all around the water, going near the Grand Floridian, Magic Kingdom, the Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge. It was beautiful seeing everything all lit up and we had such a great time.

Phil got some more pictures of the inside.

Second bedroom

Master bedroom

Bathrooms

And a picture of the 6 kids in the master bedroom

We saw the Water Parade again, a few times as we kept going around

Still, we kept sailing around, the time seemed to be going so slow which was brilliant, we didn't want the evening to end.

Continued in next post

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 04:00 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List