Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Continued from previous post

I don't remember how long we waited but Phil got this crystal ball photographed in three different colours so it must have been at least a short while

Waiting

Showing Mickey their teddies

He loved seeing Pluto. They had cuddles as usual

Then posed for a picture

They wanted Phil and I to join in and have a photo too so we did

This Mickey was lots of fun and it was the first time we had experienced the talking Mickey and we all liked it and thought it was really good and very clever. I love how he shouts out different types of cheese when the photographer says 'say cheese'.

Once outside, Phil took some more pictures

We had wanted to take a ride on this

But it was full so couldn't (even though one lady and child snuck past and jumped on )

We walking up Main Street, stopping for a PP picture on the way

It looks lovely and quiet in this picture

We made our way towards Adventureland

To use our FP for Jungle Cruise at 10.10am. The standby for this was 45 minutes so it wasn't as quiet as the previous picture suggests!

I liked the crew lunch menu

Our skipper was Colton and he was very cheesy, but on the funny side of it, not the cringey side.

After our ride through the jungle, we went this way

Not to ride this, OBVIOUSLY!, but to go and see Woody and Jessie, whose meet and greet is near to where you queue for the ride. The line for this was really long, and snaked back quite a bit, but Madison and Kaley wanted to see them so we waited. Typically, as we were near the front with only a few families in front of us, they had to go back to the 'toy box'. In fairness, they weren't gone long and we didn't have too much longer a wait.

Soon it was our turn and they were having their hugs

Signing their autograph books, which Woody was very pleased with

Posing for photos

They had one final hug

Before saying goodbye. This was another great experience and they were so fun, especially when they saw their pages in the books.

We were finished here at 11.15am and had actually been there for 40 minutes in total, which really is a long time! Had we known it was a 40 minute wait, I don't think we'd have stayed so it was probably good that we didn’t know in advance.

Continued in next post

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 03:38 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List