Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Continued from previous post

Finally back on the beach, the camera was put away for a couple of hours and Phil had the video camera and go-pro out instead. We went straight into the sea, which the girls loved. I am a real wimp when it comes to the sea, I found it a bit cold and I HATE fish so as soon as I saw some, I was out so quickly!

I sat on the sun loungers and caught up on my notes while the others splashed and played in the sea.

At some point, we went over to Cookies to get some lunch. We still didn't have the camera out so no pictures at all I am afraid. We had hot dogs, cheeseburgers, ribs, etc. There were no fries on the buffet but as we sat down, we saw some people with them so asked but no one seemed to know where you could get them. One member of staff told us where to get them but we couldn't find it so we just left it. I still now do not know where you were able to get them from.

We had cookies and a delicious pineapple crumble cake for pudding. There wasn't much Kaley wanted, hence the quest for fries, so she only had some fruit and a packet of crisps.

We went back to the beach, Phil, Madison and Kaley went back in the water for a short while before my Dad came and him, Phil, Dave and Ryan went off to do their rescheduled 1pm jet ski. It was a little after 12.30pm when they left.

Phil had taken the go-pro with him to film being on the jet ski so I had the main camera and video camera so got these out.

The beach

Kaley taking her water shoes off

There was no way I was convincing the girls that they didn't want to be in the water so I had to be brave and go in with them! I did only paddle, I didn't go in very far

(I had moved one of the chairs down to near the edge of the water and was sat watching them playing at this point)

Some very ominous looking clouds

Heads Up Bar at Pelican Point

The girls were having fun making sandcastles and going in and out of the water to bring buckets of water back

I had helped the girls make a 'river' around their sandcastle, that then went down to the sea so they kept rushing back and forth to try and fill it with water

Black clouds again

The clouds kept coming and going, as shown in the next pictures where they are going and it is beautiful out again. Madison and Kaley were done with sandcastle building and wanted to go back in the water

Continued in next post

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 12:31 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List