Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Continued from previous post

Some photos from my Mum and Dad's verandah

It was pirate night and we had been left bandanas

At 5pm, we started to leave Castaway Cay so I went out onto the verandah and happened to look down to deck 4 right as Dan, Madison and Kaley were walking past so I shouted to them and they stopped and we talked for a few minutes before they carried on their walk.

Madison and Kaley were back now so we just sat together for a bit then left at 5.35pm to go to dinner in Enchanted Garden. We had wanted to get some pictures in the lobby before dinner but it was too busy. I took the girls into the toilets outside the restaurant and got them changed into their pirate outfits

We went inside and found our table, everyone else was already there

We sat down and looked at the menu

Kids menu

I think this was the other side of the kids menu

The bread was already on the table

This was delicious, I ate quite a bit.

Madison and Kaley both had chicken soup (no photo) to start, then had the grilled chicken skewer with fries

For appetizers, Phil and I both had the Pirates Golden Pot Stickers - Oriental pork dumplings deep fried and served with a tamarind-ginger soy sauce and pickled vegetables

These were really good, they tasted very much like the pot stickers at 'Ohana.

For the salad course, we both had the same again, Jerk Chicken Salad - I can't read the menu to see what this actually entailed!

This was a tiny bit spicy for me, I'm not good with spicy food but nothing else on the menu appealed to me.

For Phil's main, he had Jack Sparrow's BBQ Marinated Beef Short Ribs - rubbed beef short ribs with tamarind-barbecue sauce served with onion red bliss mashed potatoes and plantain chip

He enjoyed this.

I had The Dutchman's Dijon Crusted Sirloin of Beef - thick cut of beef with oven roasted sweet potatoes and a black spot tomato, with a deep red wine glaze

I also really enjoyed this, the beef was really good.

A picture of the dessert menu

Phil didn't fancy any of the puddings so had some chocolate and vanilla ice cream instead, and I had the Bounty Fruit Cobbler - with vanilla ice cream. I don't have photos of either or any notes so presume these were both ok.

The photographers were round again taking pictures

Continued in next post

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 02:39 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List