View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 19, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DUNXandWILL
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Emily90 View Post
I can only offer sympathies. I dread my tiny one attending school. However, looking back at my school, all the mean kids, the 'feral' ones ended up doing far less well after school than the nice, kind ones. It sounds like you are doing a fantastic job bringing up your children.

I work in an adolescent eating disorders unit, and nearly every patient has a history of bullying. However, the more resilient ones have several different groups of friends - outside of school as well as inside - so if school friends turn on them they have another social support network.

Hope things get better for them x
Thanks so much for reading and taking the time to reply ❤️

Sounds like you must see a lot in your line of work, that is also another concern of mine... My DD is taller and better built than every single girl in her class and I'm worried about comments getting made to her that might lead to a disorder of some sort but I'm keeping a super close eye on that 👌😉

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed that it's just been a hard week for us all and I'm just feeling a bit sensitive about it all.

Thanks again for responding.

Dunx x

DUNXandWILL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List