View Single Post
Old 26 Dec 20, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
So lovely to see a PTR! You will love the villa stay - so relaxing and lots of space
Definitely following along and hoping we all get to our magical place ASAP!
Ahh thank you. I hope we will. We've decided we might see about extending the villa stay (or booking another if we can't) and reducing our stay at Disney.

I'm going to work costs out. We will have a car for the duration this time, so if we need to pay for parking (we have a disabled car parking pass) no extra magic hours, no fast passes, no dining plan, staying at CBR when we don't like the food menu (only option in our price range right now) it just doesn't seem worth the money!

But it's not something we're chewing over just yet as I'm 80% certain this trip won't happen either 🙈😂

Thank you for following along again xx

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
A new Pre trip report YAY! SO glad you've rebooked and I cant wait to hear all of your plans.

What a lovely long trip you have planned and so it should be after being away for 2 years! I love CBR such a lovely resort. I'm sure you will enjoy the Villa part of the holiday too. Has the Villa been booked yet?

Look forward to hearing more
Thank you so much for following lovely. I really hope it will be! Fingers crossed everything goes ahead.

We did CBR in May 2019 for a night and it seemed like a lovely resort but having picky eaters the food court choices aren't good at all 🙈

Yes the villa is booked its the same one we had booked for this year (we should have been there now &#128557

X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List