View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 20, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jojo_3596 View Post
Following along as I love your trippies! We are 2 nights RPR 14 nights Yacht club round same time as you so will give u both a wave if I see you 😀
Yes, please give us a wave. You'll probably spot Phil before me as he is quite tall and distinctive!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by pretty71 View Post
I always love reading your reports Kim, look forward to it 😊
Thank you so much, and thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
That was really lucky that BA were able to swap your flights. Sounds like a lot of stress with the phone calls. We saved up for years to fly business class using the 2-4-1 voucher. I assumed the tickets were not transferable, I'm glad it worked out for you. We're saving up for our next voucher now!

Your plans for this summer sound fab. We stayed at the Rosen Inn international in 2017. We didn't hire a car and walked to lots of restaurants...Chili's, Longhorns, Dennys, IHOP, Kobe Steakhouse, Perkins. There are loads within walking distance. Plus we used uber to get to universal and the seaworld parks, it was about $10 to $12 a trip. So, if you fancy a drink on citywalk one evening that's not too pricey either.

I hope you have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing how your plans come along. We fly out on 26th July, but it's indirect via Frankfurt so not as glam as the business class flight! ADR day is just around the corner and I'm trying to narrow down my list.
I was out last night with a friend who is taking her husband and two girls to WDW world for the first time and we were ADR planning for her!

We are flying economy unfortunately, but it was still loads cheaper than booking without avios. I was really happy when I realised that the flights were transferrable - massive relief!

Thanks for reading
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List