View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 21, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shifu View Post
So if Disney say “we suggest don’t do that right now, do this” we just have to trust their word on it?- you don’t think perhaps there will be any ( ok, another expression for trickery) ‘pulling the wool over anyone’s eyes’ to manoeuvre crowds to their own advantage and not necessarily the public’s?Whether it’s quicker or not?

It was just a thought.

We’ve all been in a line that says 45 minutes and it’s taken 10. How many have walked away on seeing 45 and gone on to a ‘lesser’ ride instead.
I dunno… I’m looking forward to seeing it get underway- would be great if it DID work to the customers advantage. Most of those disheartened by the thought of the up and coming process need a bit of a lift.
Why would it be in Disney interest to push people to certain rides and not spread the crowds across the park cutting down wait times. Queue times are nearly always less than the stated time as Disney doesn’t want to disappoint anyone and make them wait longer. Saying that the queue times are always delayed to some point, at least on my last visit they use to give out cards that they would give to visitors to measure how long the queue is, I assume they use algorithms based on that to work out how long the queue is, not sure if they still do that with covid now, and I’m sure there algos may be off slightly because of that. However generally if the queue time is well off it is because something has impacted it, rain, ride break down etc
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List