View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 21, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
lexie32
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Hi Louise, for me it comes down to insurance, if the insurance company is still happy to cover for any illness for my type 1 teen including coronavirus I would be more than happy to go ahead with my holiday as he’s triple jabbed and didn’t get it 2weeks ago when his sister came down with it, if I was in any doubt of the insurance company paying out if there was a problem I would have to cancel.
I totally feel your pain with all the uncertainty we have not been on a proper holiday since aug 2919 and I’m now seeing next years trip being cancelled as dh is not happy to travel if we have to take tests to get in or out of the country, it just adds too much stress for him to make it worthwhile going 😢 but on the other hand I’m seeing my kids grow up far too quickly and wondering how many more trips they will want to come with us.
Jan 97 - May 03 - QIP, May 04 - Wyndham /HRH, Sept 05 - Windsor Palms, May 07 - Windsor Hills, May 08 - WiH/HRH, May09 - CP/ WL /Bradenton, May/June10 - CP/ YC/Bradenton May/June 11 P.E & Sunset Lakes, May/June 2012 YC/AKL, May/June 13 Sheraton ViV HRH &YC May 14 Sandpearl , Rennaisance SW & PBH, May 16 BC and Sandpearl, Oct 17 BC. Aug 19 Miami & Wilderness Lodge Aug 2020 Sandpearl Margaritaville & Hard Rock
lexie32 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List