View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 18, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

temo_gemo:
"Just after a bit of advice, looking to book this resort for August 2019 but wondering what the construction will be like at this point? Thanks "

(sorry didn't know how to quote something from the previous thread)

temo_gemo we are in a similar situation as we are also looking at this resort for August 2019 (although the size of it has always bothered me given that we won't have a car and there are a lot of bus stops). My impression is that the work will be complete way before then, but it isn't clear whether the Skyliner will be running by August 2019 since Disney haven't given a date yet. Watched Tim Tracker yesterday and Skyliner development looks well underway which gave me some hope. Seems like a gamble though - do I book CBR in the hope the Skyliner will be there, or go for a safer option like POR/POFQ? I am really unsure about what to do. POR and POFQ look lovely, but seem a bit more "grown up" compared to CBR and CSR. I always think the theming at the value resorts looks more fun for the kids, but have pretty much ruled them out due to location and we are hoping to get the QSDP offer with a moderate and upgrade to DDP.
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List