View Single Post
Old 24 Jan 20, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
I’ve brought DS’s car in today to have 2 tyres replaced & just watched the mechanic drive it like he stole it! Checked the app & yep, he’d dropped DS’s perfect 100% record down to 64, not impressed!

It’s not enough to get him a fine & I've spoken to the insurance company about getting the event removed (not to mention shared my feelings with the garage) but certainly a lesson to be learnt here!
I am far too old to have a black box but my car has a setting where it judges your speed ,gear change and awareness for eco driving. my car had to go back to where I bought it as it had a fault still under warranty , when I dropped it off the eco reading was 80 odd , got it back and not only had the mileage increased the eco reading was right down to below 60. I should have complained but I had to complain so much to get the fault rectified I just didnt have the will to go through it all again but needless to say they wont be having my custom again.