View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 20, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Alllovedisney
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We have four girls. The age difference between the first two is 22 months. Then there was a 36 month gap. The age difference between the second two is also 22 months.

My eldest is almost 13 and my youngest was 6 in December.

They have had matching PJs for Xmas (and some Disney holidays) for many years. In fact for the last two years it has been my oldest who has encouraged it.

They also have had some
matching t shirts, “Sisters”, “Superkid” etc. Not to mention the matching football kits and dance costumes.

When the oldest two were younger they did have matching outfits. Ditto for the younger two.

It’s not changed any of their personalities. They all (well the older three) have their own style (#4 is still a bit too young to be bothered either way) and those styles are very different. Maybe so different because they wore matching clothes all those years ago and for every xmas eve! But, it’s doesn't seem to have bothered them - they are the first ones to get the Xmas eve photos out of the boxes when the decorations come down.

I do love a matching clothes photo, it has to be said

Oh, just to add. When we got married 15 years ago this year, our nephews turned up in matching shirt, trousers and ties. Cute. Except they were 15 & 17 at the time 😬😬😬 it turns out they didn’t shop for their clothes with their mum when she asked them to, so this was her pay back! Photos are brilliant!
DLP (offsite) Sep 1998 WDW (offsite) Nov 2002 DLP (DCR) Jan 2005 DLP (DCR) Nov 2009 DLP (SF) Oct 2010 DLP (DLH) Feb 2013 St Petes & WDW (SSR) Sep/Aug 2016 DLP (DCR) Sep 2017 DLP (offsite Explorers) Dec 2017 DLP (DCR) May 2018 DLP (DCR) Sep 2018 DLP (HC for Disney Performing Arts) July 2019.
Alllovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List