View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 08, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18

We then got the monorail back to the resort and spent an hour at the pool before getting ready for the Barry Manilow show later, I had a free wine at the reception before leaving for dinner, tonight we where eating at Ocean One Bar and Grille in the Miracle Mile, we arrived at 6pm and the place wasn't too busy DW ordered Chicken Burger, DS ordered BBQ Chicken Pizza and I had Salmon in a stir fried black choy sauce with veggies plus 3 cokes the food was very good

the bill was $34 incl tip after using my $25 Restaurant.com certificate. once bill was paid we headed to the Monorail to get to the Hilton but I was distracted by a few slots on the way meaning we arrived with 10 mins to spare, the usher gave us glowsticks for use in the concert, now I do like Barry and he didn't disappoint he was really great for his age, he played a few songs from his new album and many oldies, he was on for nearly 2 hours with no breaks at all and boy can he move and unlike other stars had no problems with cameras at his show
some pics

After the show I tried the slots and was drawn in by the Star Trek machines and after being $60 down I decided stuff Star Trek, (and for any one wondering if there is any Star Trek merchandise still on sale here there isn't you can see where the attraction was though which is annoying as I was so looking forward to this attraction hence why I bought these power passes) after giving up on the Star Trek slots I try wolf run and no sooner do I sit down when a young girl about 19 or 20 joins me she tells me here name is Tracy and whats my name?,well what do you say I say Steve , so she then asks if I'm looking for company tonight but I sadly say no as I'm here with my wife, so she says okay and night, DW comes over to ask who that was so I tell her I believe that's a Hooker, she was gob smacked as this girl looked pretty hot but wasn't dressed like a hooker portrayed in TV, Danny thought it was funny, DW asked what if she hadn't been there and quick as flash Danny said "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" , so with us all laughing we got the monorail back to the resort, some tv and a night cap before we all turned in, Tomorrow Hoover Dam/Hockey/Eiffel Tower
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List