View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 20, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
tonymc
Imagineer

tonymc's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
And what we have been waiting for - BA notification that our March flight has been cancelled.

I was pleasantly surprised on Friday when I called BA abd got through to an agent in 20 minutes, who advised me I could also cancel the return flight in April. Within another 20 minutes, the Avios and Companion Voucher were back in my BA account, and hopefully the money will be refunded shortly, so a big to the BA Team.

So now, all there is to do is wait for the Rewards Seats to be released for travel in Feb 2022 - fingers crossed that as the service is currently showing as operated by a 787 with the new Club Suite, the same aircraft will be used when we are flying!
2024 The Retirement Roadshow – Part 2:Alaska, 2023 4th Time lucky - Aus & NZ, 2022 Cruising and Tuscany, 2020 A second unexpected staycation - Budapest to West Wales!, 2019 It’s Disney... but not as we know it!,2017 CA Possibly, Maybe, Definitely..,2016 Economy and a Studio Just Isn't Good Enough!
tonymc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List