View Single Post
Old 16 Dec 18, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Day 4 - Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure

We decided to try our early park admission on this day which for our whole stay was for Universal Studios rather than Islands of Adventure. It was useful and allowed us to ride the Minions ride which we hadn’t done before because of the queues for it, but I think it would suit us better if it was in IOA for our stay as we prefer the rides there. VB early park admission was a lot more valuable to us.

Anyway, after making the most of the low crowds we stopped off for a Simpson’s ‘big pink’ donut for breakfast. We just love this... it is divine and really good value for what you get.

Afterwards, we hopped on the Hogwarts Express over to IOA and rode some of our favourite rides. We had heard rave reviews of Margaritaville in CityWalk and as we love nachos, we decided to head there for lunch. I know everyone says it (and obviously we didn’t believe them as we also ordered another side!) but the volcano nachos here are MASSIVE. I think we have eaten nachos in at least 50 places around the world and these were by far the biggest we have ever seen. They were delicious but alongside the equally massive portion of onion rings, we were defeated!

We also had some really nice pink lemonade in here and loved the decor which you can sort of see in the below picture.

I am sure it’s not surprising when I say that this actually defeated us for the day and we couldn’t fit anything else in! So after spending the afternoon in US/IOA, we headed back to Cabana Bay, filled our refill mug with a strawberry-kiwi slush (the best!) and went to bed.

Edited at 12:20 AM.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List