Imagineer

Originally Posted by mobeckwith View Post
Fab report,all looks amazing,except the plane food xx
Haha yeah! Thank you.

Originally Posted by Disney4Three View Post
Great report, thanks for sharing
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by disneyoli View Post
Great report... makes me want to go back to New York. We went last summer and the weather was perfect, about 28, would love to go when its all Christmasy but its the temperatures thats putting me off (as well as the cost, obviously ) how cold was it when you were there?
Thanks for stopping by.

I would love to go back but not sure what time of year i'd go. We have been in May before when there was a heat wave and whilst it was nice to see Central Park in full bloom it was really hot and a bit hard work.

November was pretty fab with the trees all rusty coloured. Sadly we missed most of the Christmas decorations though Most days it wasn't as cold as we'd expected. We took hats scarves & gloves but only really needed our coats or even just a jumper some days. You are kept warm by all the walking around. There was one day where it took a really chilly turn when we happened to be on the oven top bus :angry: It was a great time to visit though.

Loving your dining report so far.

Edited at 11:58 AM.
MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List