View Single Post
Old 8 Nov 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jhv View Post
Hey Lyn , Wow that's some in depth information you've kindly provided me. As a mum i'm tired all the time, so you have no idea how grateful i am to you for doing all that homework for me

Other than wanting to just dive into the park due to excitement, is there a downside at all to exchanging a voucher at guest services? Do you know if I could get a ticket that i could keep as a keepsake for my little ones first trip?
You're welcome for all the information, I might have missed a cheaper option though

As far as I know there is no downside to changing the voucher for a ticket when you're over there. You might have to wait a little while but I think that's about it, but maybe someone who has done it can tell you more.

Apart from the ticket that you will get when you exchange your voucher I am sure if you ask some of the CM's they can sort a keepsake for your little boy. Maybe there's some mums [or dad's] on here who can give you a few ideas about the best things to get or do as a keepsake.

Your little boy will love it. We first took our granddaughter in 2009 when she was 15 months old and although I can't remember everything I know she was so excited. The one thing that did scare her a little bit though was when she first saw the characters, such as Mickey, Minnie etc, but when she got used to them she was fine.

Hope you have a fantastic time.

Edited at 12:55 PM.
lyn1 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List