View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 21, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
How is everyone getting on? I’ve had a good week as I had my first jab on Wednesday and DH had his the week before. Both of us suffered some side effects but we’re just relieved to have had the vaccination and on our way to some protection from the virus

Other good news is I appear to have a lot of tulips popping up through the ground 😀 and I’ve started planting some veg seeds ready for the summer.

Plus we are finally allowed to travel here in Wales which means we can see our son and his fiancée again 💞 and also have a drive out for a walk somewhere if the weather is good.
glad you have had your jab - I had mine this morning and apart from an aching arm I feel ok so far. I was so proud of all my bulbs coming up in my pots and for the last two weeks I have looked outside to see them slowly disappearing one by one I expect to see a very fat squirrel in the near future we too are starting on a garden sort out (though I seem to have to do it very year) have go some new fences and was considering tiles like loopylooloo but have first going to try and paint the ones I have a dark grey have spent £150 on paint which got good reviews and if it doesn't work then a new patio will be in order!