View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 21, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JLH View Post
glad you have had your jab - I had mine this morning and apart from an aching arm I feel ok so far. I was so proud of all my bulbs coming up in my pots and for the last two weeks I have looked outside to see them slowly disappearing one by one I expect to see a very fat squirrel in the near future we too are starting on a garden sort out (though I seem to have to do it very year) have go some new fences and was considering tiles like loopylooloo but have first going to try and paint the ones I have a dark grey have spent £150 on paint which got good reviews and if it doesn't work then a new patio will be in order!
Congratulations on your jab, I do hope you only get mild or no side effects.

Oh no, your poor bulbs. Greedy squirrel 😢 We have a large garden but we rarely plant successfully in it due to squirrels and rabbits eating everything. That’s why we use planters on our raised patio

Tile paint sounds a great idea. I can’t wait to hear how it goes. I may do ours if yours work 😀
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List