View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 21, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickeysard View Post
Hi there,could you check for me BA0205 15th November 12.05 LHR-MCO Flight is operating .
Sorry about the delay mickeysard been in meetings again here in MCO and I have waited to see what official announcement could be made about lifting the Presidential Proclamation - nothing so far. It does seem almost certain that the borders will open on the 8th and I have been watching the loads on the BA 205 on 15th November and the seating is changing by the minute both up and down. So here goes as at midnight UK time 16/10/21:-

BA 205 scheduled to be operated by a 777 aircraft.

Club - 11 seat occupied with 1 blocked
WTP - 24 seats unoccupied with 3 blocked
WT - Wide Open

At this stage BA have zeroed out all booking classes but it has been like this since they cancelled all flights up to 14th November and I believe this will be to accomodate any passengers wanting to move their flights to the first available BA flight that is operating at this point. Whether BA announce any change to the schedules once official confirmation comes through about opening dates remains to be seen and I won't comment on that as no one at the moment knows and I won't speculate..

Edited at 12:26 AM.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List