View Single Post
Old 8 Nov 21, 05:54 AM  
Link to this Post
VS075
Serious Dibber

The rest of the day

After a pretty straight forward drive, we arrived at Cabana Bay just after 5PM with an exhausted family.

Christmas has arrived in Orlando!

After a mix of emotions in the last hour, it felt amazing to be back onsite at Universal and the check in desk had a little surprise for us.

We’d booked a standard room, however… We received a complimentary upgrade to a Volcano Bay Room!

I’m sure the picture will do it more justice than words!

The reason I had this as a separate section was because we’d planned to go to Islands of Adventure this evening, like we always do on travel day, but as much as it pained me not to be going, especially with Spider-Man on a 5 minute wait, it wasn’t meant to be with how everyone was feeling. At least we have 16 more days to get those rides in.

I collected mine and my wife’s 3 park seasonal passes from the lobby, got some food and a resort cup and came back up to the room.

It’s just gone 8PM and I’m the last one standing, finishing this final post for the day as I’m watching Harry Potter on the tv.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my travel report. I hope it answered some of your questions, helped with some of the stress, and maybe brought a little spark of that magic back.

See you in the morning Islands. Early Park Admission awaits.
My experience on US borders opening day: https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1207820

Edited at 02:09 AM.
VS075 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List