View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 21, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

My son ordered a new car in June for delivery early September he’s still waiting.
My son-in-law went to see about ordering a new Skoda 9 month wait so he’s bought something else instead.
He’d only had it a couple of days and someone bumped it in the car park at his work and the parts needed aren’t available until mid January so he’s not happy.
My son and daughter-in-law went to IKEA on Sunday to buy a dining room table and everything they liked was out of stock even the tables they didn’t particularly like were out of stock.
We ordered new windows and gutters back i July (I think) and were told we probably wouldn’t get them this side of Christmas.
Yesterday the surveyor turned up to check the measurements are correct and said it’s probably going to be around February.
The vets in our village no longer opens on Wednesday due to covid but you can go to one of the other branches either 6 miles or 9 miles away.