View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 21, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by moosha View Post
I forgot about this last night as we went out to the cinema but just woke up in a panic and logged on. I managed to get us all consecutive appointments on the afternoon of 19th December at our local Boots which is what I wanted.

There was only one slot every 15 minutes and I had to book us each one separately which I don’t think is right, as I said upthread the message I got when registering on the recova site was that I couldn’t register us all as a family group if the tests are for travel. When you book the test though it just uses your Boots.com login.

However I’m not convinced I should have four separate appointments for us but I guess we’ll just go along on the day and see what they say. I’m not going to release those appointments as I definitely won’t be able to get them again.
What you done is correct, each person has their own booking of 15 min, the option is there if you wanted to have one family having the test at another store, also boots will do a retest if the 1st test didn’t work.
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List