View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 21, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Not sure how I missed this so had a mammoth catch up on Miami last night. I was just about to comment when our electricity went off 😫 storm Arwen! It was nice to wake up this morning to your pizza and to finish off your trip as you headed to Fort Lauderdale. Wow you have had some amazing food and cocktails and the views have been gorgeous. It’s been lovely to read about Fort Lauderdale (it’s now on our to do list as my niece is married to one of their football players) how fab were the hotel staff, so nice to get the upgrade and the extra treats with your meal. I’m very excited you are off to the Hard Rock I can almost smell the lobby😊 looking forward to reading all about Orlando.
I’m so pleased you have enjoyed reading along I hope you get to come to Fort Lauderdale soon!

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Loving all of this, you have definitely given us something to think about if West Coast is tough on restrictions next year, we dont drive so good to know Uber to Fort Lauderdale is an option, Orlando, fly to Miami and Uber to FL sounds like a good plan- this is the time of year we are going too cant wait to hear about Orlando
Yes the Uber Miami to Fort Lauderdale was really reasonable! It took about 45 mins door to door. We don’t usually drive here either but are driving to Orlando today eeek.

Some final lovely views. This morning a pod of dolphins (or possibly whales) came to visit which was special to spot! Couldn’t get a photo though as they were too far away.

orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List