View Single Post
Old 2 Dec 21, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNikki
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by AntonyJ View Post
Right - I feel the need to confess here.

I am weird - I could just stop typing now but it would not tell you much to do with the topic!

I have a morbid fear of vomiting, and avoid things that I thinks increases the risk.

Sushi is one thing that falls into the catagory of things to be avoided.

However, am SO weird on this, there is a twist...

I would never have even tried sushi but on our Tokyo Disney trip 2 years ago, I was very kindly embarrassed into eating it, on the Japanese ANA plane, by the stewardess I made friends with on the plane, as she used to work in EPCOT.

I love sushi, well the stuff I had as it tasted of the sea rather than yucky fish - it made such a difference to places we ate in once we got to Japan.

Now, in my weird head, I will happily eat sushi again in Japan but never in the UK - why? In the UK it could have been prepared by someone who worked 2 weeks ago in John Lewis selling me a sofa!

I said I was weird, and the tale of how I got embarrassed into eating it on the plane, is not one I come out well from lol ...
What a fantastic story. Not wired at all. I can not eat pork joint but can eat pork sausage. We all have our little ways.
DisneyNikki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List