View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 19, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Complete. Bayous to Beaches. The 4 state Alien Free Adventure October 2019

Welcome to another Wiley Fest. I am writing this as much to remind myself what we are doing as its all, well, a bit "fluid" as they say.

Unusually it is less well planned than normal so frankly anything can and probably will happen

I am not even printing anything to take with me as we have no firm day plans (oh such rebellion)

Pre Trip to follow imminently . I am sure it will all make sense then

But in the meantime. This is what it looks like today . Sort of. Maybe.

I do also appear to have a ceiling light growing from my head. But after last years Alien adventure that’s really no surprise is it

Pre Trip nonsense here
Food trip here. Calorie counters look away now

Pre Travel Day
Travel Day. Hi Fly Horrors, Shopping the Point Hotel
Day 1 Sat nav Sabotage, Shopping in Orlando , Panera Bread and Red Lobster
Oct 2nd Big Easy Living: MCO-MSY Arriving in New Orleans, Bourbon Hotel,French Market, dodgy daquiris, sunshine, street music and the Orleans Grapevine
Oct 3rd New Orleans: Riding the Streetcar, Garden District, Another Broken Egg, Hard Rock, Shark Attack Time, Dat Dog, Frenchmen Street and a fine array of cocktails
Day 4 New Orleans: Cocktails, Jazz Brunch, Art and a perfect day
Day 5 : Going all Bonnie and Clyde on the road to Shreveport via Natchitoches classic car cruise and some deep fried pies
Day 6: Shreveport - Its a family Affair - on the road to Baton Rouge
Day 7: MSY-MCO Rain rain go away - on the road to Jekyll Island
Day 8: Exploring Jekyll, Driftwood Beach, Brunswick, Fannies on the Beach Tybee, And arriving on Hilton Head Island
Day 9: Hilton Head Island- Harbour Town Lighthouse, arriving in Charleston. King Street . A wine Bar. The most beautiful historic houses and a walk on the wild side to Little Jack’s Tavern
Day 10: A carriage ride through Charleston. Sunshine sightseeing in Savannah. Cocktails, Cheese and the cutest pumpkin pie you ever did spy. Dinner at the Olde Pink House
Day 11: A tour around sunny Savannah and arriving at Perfect Palm Coast, Florida
Day 12: Pottering around Palm Coast - show homes, lunchtime cocktails and the European Village
Day 13: Seeing the sights of Sunny St Augustine. Plus an unexpectedly excellent Indian dinner
Day14: Palm Coast. A lazy beach day and superb seafood dinner
Day 15: Palm Coast. Washington Oaks Gardens State Park. And Yo Hala time.
Day 16. Palm Coast. Beach Belly Bobs, a very wet Daytona and a sunny Flagler Beach.
Day 17. Orlando shopping and Mannnys Chophouse.
Day 18. Arriving on the Gulf. Storm Nestor, AMI washout and Airbnb House of Horror Bradenton
Day 19. Cosmos and Clean Rooms. The Wyndham Grand saves the holiday
Day 20. Clear Sky, cocktails and Crabby Bills. Clearwater Beach
Day 21. Shopping at Ellenton and sunset in Dunedin.
Day 22. Sunshine, Longhorn steaks and lazing at the Wyndham
Day 23. Sad faces. Little Toot, Norwegian , Coming home and our future plans.

Oh yes and I am posting here as its predominantly Florida but I will link the out of state days in the General Trippie section too.

Edited at 06:22 PM.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List