View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 16, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
itsrachelhere
Imagineer

itsrachelhere's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Fourth stop: Yangshao

From Zhangjiajie we will make our only sleeper train trip, to travel to Guilin and then onto Yangshao. This area is near the Li River and has again just stunning scenery.

I am hoping that this will be a bit more of a relaxed part of the trip. We can do things like go on bamboo boat rides, cycle along the river, and hopefully chill out on our balcony… Wait what?! Yes a hostel with a deluxe room, with mountain views and a balcony, all for just over £23 per night. Madness! We are stayed at Yanghshuo Travelling with Hostel (random name!) for three nights.

Fifth stop: Back to Shanghai
We will head back to Guilin and from there catch another high speed train back to Shanghai. This trip is going to be 9 hours long so it’s going to be a reading our kindle/gazing out the window type day. Once back in Shanghai we have an overnight stay back at the original hostel, before heading to DISNEY!

After two weeks slumming it in hostels we will be going completely the opposite extreme and staying in Shanghai Disneyland Hotel in a Lake View room.

We have two nights here, so two full days in the park. Really excited about finishing off our trip in Disney. I haven’t had much time to read up on Shanghai Disney, so that’s going to be a task for the next few weeks, to see if there are any ADRs we want to make and of course park strategies. Absolute priorities are the Tron ride and Pirates of the Caribbean because they just look amazing, plus the castle show which looks like Dreams (probably my favourite Disney show), but better! I am also overjoyed to see they have their own version of The Boathouse as I absolutely love the Orlando equivalent.

And that’s where it all ends. Our flight back to Heathrow leaves at something like 11.30am so it will be a relatively early start to get to the airport to check in for that. But maybe we will squeeze in some Mickey waffles before we go (I do hope they have Mickey waffles in Shanghai?!)
itsrachelhere is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List