View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 17, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
I think you managed to do a lot! The Maxpass seems to be a positive addition!
I really liked Maxpass and it seemed a bit of a bargain really. Can imagine they'll soon put the price up though!

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
WOW, I am so excited for our 2 days now, although we will be driving from Newport Beach both days so aren't doing consecutive days and won't have rest time in the afternoon. We won't be park hopping, can you tell me if we get a fastpass for World of Colour first thing in the morning can we still get ride fastpasses throughout the day? I'm not 100% sure on how the Maxpass thing works. You managed to get loads done in your 2 days which is great to hear.
I think we'd have been fine without the afternoon rest if Anaheim hadn't been our first stop. You can always have a nice leisurely meal somewhere to get out of the sun if you get a bit hot and bothered.

The World of Color fastpass is completely separate from Maxpass, and therefore doesn't affect any others you might get. The only downside is you have to get the old paper type fastpass from the machine, so must go there to pick them up. There's lots available though - the fastpass just gives you a coloured section to get access to. It doesn't take long to cross the park though, and if you use Maxpass, you'd be able to get your Radiator Springs fastpass from the app, without hotfooting it straight there as soon as the park opens.

In the Disneyland Park, you can also get a similar paper fastpass for Fantasmic, which I'd recommend doing so you get a better view than we did.
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List