View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 21, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyStacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pink_Fairy_Dust View Post
Thanks guys, I know I'm being such a wet blanket. I was quite tipsy and a bit emotional Saturday night which I don't think I've mentioned doing a couple of stupid things on reflection like pulling away from his hug towards end of night when he got dressed in pjs er after and didn't want me staying over so wondering if all that made him think shes too emotional and thats whats making me think he was making plans earlier in night with me but by the end hes been secretly thinking god I need to get rid of her or at least he was put off a bit and didn't think I could do casual... think I'll join in Stoptober, not sure why I even decided wine was a good idea as I know it makes me more emotional.
I am trying to believe that he really has just met someone else and that it would have happened anyway...
You are way overthinking and overanalysing this!
Regardless of whether he met someone else or not - WHO CARES?!
He was not mr perfect.
If he makes you feel that insecure, then he was not the one for you.
One day you will meet someone and you will just feel comfortable and at ease and you won’t feel the need to try and unpick everything that is said and done for a hidden meaning because you will both be on the same page.
If you don’t want a casual relationship, why should you be in one just because he does?!
Find someone who actually wants what you want and stop wasting time on losers, you’re so much better than that - but only after you’ve spent sometime alone, with yourself.
YOU DO NOT NEED A RELATIONSHIP TO BE HAPPY!
xxx
DisneyStacey is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List