View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 21, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
americangal
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pink_Fairy_Dust View Post
Thanks guys, I know I'm being such a wet blanket. I was quite tipsy and a bit emotional Saturday night which I don't think I've mentioned doing a couple of stupid things on reflection like pulling away from his hug towards end of night when he got dressed in pjs er after and didn't want me staying over so wondering if all that made him think shes too emotional and thats whats making me think he was making plans earlier in night with me but by the end hes been secretly thinking god I need to get rid of her or at least he was put off a bit and didn't think I could do casual... think I'll join in Stoptober, not sure why I even decided wine was a good idea as I know it makes me more emotional.
I am trying to believe that he really has just met someone else and that it would have happened anyway...
This is not your fault. Trust me he’s a first class ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈. No matter what happened in Saturday night he was already messaging women waiting for something else to come along. He had no respect for you whatsoever.

I’ve dated men like these and they nearly broke me. Then out the blue my Prince Charming came along. I could instantly tell he was different by his profile alone. After our first date as we’d agreed to see each other again he told me he was suspending his dating account. And true to his word other than to close it down after us being together for a few months he never went on it again or set up another date. 15 months later we are madly in love and he’s restored my faith in men.

You will know when it’s right. It shouldn’t be forced to see each other.
americangal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List