View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 21, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

I guess it just feels like it matters if he really has met anyone else then at least it hasn't just been me being too full on Sat night thats put him off, though I guess in a way it might have been the deciding factor...oh dear just thought of that but surely not...

I did feel comfortable around him I'm just an insecure person and I always have been, I'm only really unpicking as I was so happy when I was with him so feel devestated and that feeling is always worse for me when I think I have contributed to getting/keeping the thing I really want.

I honestly do know I can be happy without a man but I have been single two and a half years and I would really rather not be. I'm completely over my ex of ten years. Although this guy said that he wasn't sure what he wanted initially and had never said we were official or anything I had felt we would at least continue as we were longer... things were good apart from not being able to stay over and it was more me working around his schedule and activites.

I do want an exclusive relationship but I know guys like to take things slowly sometimes and I thought that was maybe what we were doing as he always said not yet about staying over which made me think he would want to soon...

I know it doesn't make him seem like a nice guy but he honestly was when we were together...
Pink_Fairy_Dust is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List