View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 14, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

DDP food report August 2014- completed

Hi!

We've just got back so I'm setting up a report to put all of my food photos in. There were 6 of us; myself and DH, our 8 year old twin daughters, and my parents. We were on the DDP as we stayed at OKW. I didnt get photos of every plate at every meal, but got a few!

Food photography is an art! It's a skill to get the lighting, the angle and the background right. Unfortunately, it's a skill I don't have. I seriously don't know how it can look lovely in front of me and weird on my photos, but that has happened. I'm pretty sure that when Delia is having a photoshoot for her latest cookbook she has awesome lighting and someone with a proper camera and a degree in food photography doing the job. Rather than me taking the photos of half eaten food on an iphone and trying to do it quickly enough to fend off the hungry monsters.

So I'll just be adding pictures to this thread and giving little notes on it all. I started off well making notes the first few days, but then I stopped so I'll have to rely on the photos to help me remember! I don't think I'll be doing it in a particular order, just adding to it when I can!

Edited at 08:48 PM.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List