Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Mobile

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
Just so you know for future reference with the lineberty app. There are another batch of meet and greet times released at 2.15pm each day - so you can try at 9.45am and 2.15pm.

You can only have one character slot at a time, it is to stop people booking up loads and leaving others with none. It is far from perfect but just thought that might help others

And of course character meets in the Disneyland Park don't need lineberty - just queue up and wait as normal.
Yes I think we saw that we could book up more later in the afternoon. Good idea to clarify. I'm glad it was just us and that it was only one character per phone. Of course if my phone was working with the app then we'd have had 2 characters. If you're on the ball at the right time it's a perfect system. Just a shame for those who don't know about it.

We did meet a few characters the old fashioned way by queueing up in the main park and while the wait times were fairly long at around 30 to 45 minutes it was great to be able to just get in line and know we would meet them eventually.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List