Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by myaquarium View Post
Hopefully put this to bed. Surprised at the criticism on here for putting a personal point if view across about my experience which I think the dibb was about.
Yes my expectations are probably more in line of how Disney was compared to how it is now. When all that seems to matter is the bottom line and not making the guest happy.
The server's are mercenary in their attitude IMO. I think if you went into any restaurant and spent $250 on 2 adults and 2 children and questioned a soft drink you can guarantee a deduction would be made. It's good customer service. I paid the bill in full and left a tip. Yes fair enough all goods should be paid for including 2 adult meal credits for both our children's fries and nuggets. That's the rules
We have had good service in restaurants. Our picky eater was even allowed to take pizza into yak and yeti whilst we ate of their menu. Again I didn't post this to be critised by Disney blinkered fans more putting my opinion of how I felt we were treated .
It’s not about being “Disney blinkered”. I still don’t understand why you expected the soft drink to be comped unless there’s more to the story than you’ve said. Your comment suggests you paid so much money you expected part of the meal free.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List