Old 9 Nov 19, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Accommodation

So we booked Coronado Springs back in April when free dining was released. We had to shift our dates to a week later than planned to get a standard room but were ok with that. Unfortunately now flights are booked we need to shift the holiday back a day so that may be an issue.
To make it even more complicated we visited POFQ this year and really liked it so now we want to switch so I’m not making any changes until I know for sure we can’t get POFQ.
We’re also thinking now we may start with 2 nights at Universal. Now those of you who read my 2017 trip report will know we didn’t enjoy starting at Universal however we stayed 4 nights that year which I think was too many. We also enjoyed our Disney time more because we focussed solely on Disney parks. Ideally we’d like one of the deluxe hotels to get express passes but we can make do with one of the cheaper ones if we have to. It’ll all come down to whether we can get a good price.

We’ve also booked an airport hotel for the Friday night. Even when the flight is a bit later I like to be at the airport to avoid any travelling stress!

Update - we’ve booked the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal for our first two nights! I was browsing Hotwire yesterday and came across a Hot Rate that was clearly HRH. I decided against it but then looked again today and they had a flash sale of 11% off which took $49 off. The total was $507 so should be around £393 if we get today’s exchange rate. We’ve never stayed at HRH before so I’m excited!

Trip Report Index

Edited at 10:28 PM.
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List