View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 19, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
A pain that the check in process took so long. Still I hope the express passes were worth it in the end.

We didn't spot the characters at universal like you did, you got loads of photos with them and did really well.

I totally agree about the butterbeer at the UK Harry potter studios is not very nice. We were a bit wary of it in uni, but it was lovely! We had the frozen one too, YUMMY!

Kate was chosen in Olivanders too! It was a great little show and it made it really special with her in it! Obviously we had to buy the wand she was paired with it. I've read that they will still work for years...we're planning on taking it with us next summer, to try and do more spells.
I couldn't believe how long it took to be honest! I've said to Chris next time he can drop me off with the bags and he can go park the car hopefully kill an extra 10 minutes!

We only managed the Cat in The Hat ones in IOA but the kid's weren't interested in the superheros and stuff so we didn't really look for them.

It was lovely, I think we'll try the slushy one next time ... WBS needs to take a leaf out of Universal's recipe book.

It's a lovely little show, I honestly didn't expect any of ours to be chosen, but yeah she had to buy it. Thomas had already decided before we went in that he wanted to buy one, once Caitlin was chosen she had to have one too It's a lovely interaction for them isn't it. We were told we can take back in years to come and get it replaced still which is fab! Now to remember to pack them next time haha xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List