View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Caitlin’s cake really does look nice.

I really want to try Totchos, tater tots and nachos are two of my favourite things so both of them together will be like heaven.

Is it awful that I feel strangely happy that you were sick of food by this point in the holiday?! I thought I was the only one, so it you’re making me feel like I’m not alone. When you’re at home and planning you are so excited about all this food but then you are there and it’s hot and all you want is a drink.

I am genuinely sad though that you didn’t enjoy your steak, it’s my favourite dish in Disney, but I do agree that the meat tends to be fatty, that’s why I like it haha. The pasta is very strong too.

What a scary experience with Noah, and a lesson that men should pay more attention. Noah was very sensible to stay put and very brave not to panic.

What’s Caitlin’s thoughts on Tower of Terror now that she’s had some time to reflect? I am trying to use her as my barometer of whether I can pluck up the courage to ride or not. I’m telling myself that if she managed to ride it a second time I can’t be that awful, but I wonder if she’ll want to ride next time you go to Disney.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List