View Single Post
Old 3 May 19, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
maronnettes
Trying for More Ears

We arrived at HRH at around 6.30pm, we had booked a regular room but on arrival they had given us a free upgrade to a suite on the Rock Royalty floor (club level). We were over the moon! The room was amazing. You also get unlimited soft drinks in the lounge all day plus food snacks at selected times. Alcohol is free from 5pm-7pm, we only got 20 mins of free alcohol but was an added bonus. We got two drinks each and all had a few snacks which were spring rolls, wontons, crisps and a few other things. I forgot to take food photos but got our drinks.

We didn't have too many of the snack as we had already planned on Bubba Gumps with our Landrys card. City walk was heaving tonight, Microsoft had hired out Universal for the evening for what appeared to be thousands of staff. What a perk! We still got in Bubba Gumps with no wait with our card

I got salmon and rice and a frozen strawberry margarita

Wayne got chicken and prawns and a lager

Tom got steak with mash and a coke

Josh got fish and chips with a coke

Ben got fried chicken and chips with a mocktail

All five of us got a souvenir glass...I have a soft spot for souvenir glasses, mugs, popcorn buckets. We really enjoyed Bubba Gumps, we were a bit tired as it had been a long day but service was great so didn't take too long.
maronnettes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List