View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 21, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
This morning we did early entry for Hagrid’s and Velocicoaster (which has been our standard morning routine). W got this beautiful pic from the Hagrid’s line:

We needed the express passes a bit more today than other days and we hopped between the two parks.

Before leaving Studios for lunch, we picked up a Dole Whip at Schwab’s Pharmacy.

This was lopsided but good! It was boiling today so we were happy to have something refreshing.

We decided to go to the HRH pool for a couple of hours and have lunch on the sunbeds delivered from The Beach Club around the pool. This does similar food to a standard Hard Rock Cafe. It’s lovely sitting and being waited on around the pool!

We both just got water to drink, then I ordered chicken tenders and fries, while W ordered the chipotle chicken flatbread.

The tenders were great and exactly what I fancied. They asked if I wanted a portion with 3 or 5 tenders. I’m glad I only chose 3 as they were huge! A few different dips came with them but my favourite was the bbq.

W loved his pizza and when I tried it I thought it was lovely too; the flavours were great together. This was so good that W said it was better than the great pork belly one we had on Monday at Volcano Bay!

We’ve had a couple more snacks and dinner today which I’ll write up tomorrow.
The photo of Hogwarts is excellent, you should definitely get it printed and framed 👍🏻
Food looks amazing, love a chicken tender
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List