View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 18, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
bex85chelt
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I went 2 years ago with a group of 9 my family plus in laws. I was the only planner and they were happy to follow your lead. We had a few planning sessions where everyone got to pick out their 'must dos' I then used this to sort fast passes and itinerary from there. We stayed together most of the time but I would of preferred to split a little bit more and with 11 would definitely recommend it. We mostly had fast passes for middle of day and at least 1 or 2 were rides everyone could ride although some chickened out etc on the day which was fine. I found with 9 everything took longer than just us 4 but the others were first timers and happy with that pace. I would say don't split up and y hen meet up again too often as it takes time you might agree to meet at 1 o'clock say so you then andre planning rides andre round hat deadline so need to be a bit flexible. Do some agreed rides together in the morning then split at lunch or vice versa. Always have a pretty agreed plan for first few rides of morning and if that's together or not so everyone knows the plan. I agreed so printed out a couple of itenearys so everyone knew what I had planned and could choose not to follow if they didn't want to. Also 100 % 2 cars for 11 people gives you more independence to do different parks or have rest days etc. Also a big group is lots of fun so enjoy
bex85chelt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List