Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Talking A Quick Christmassy Trip To DLP - Complete

Traveling & Vienna Dream Castle

Welcome to my Disneyland Paris Trip Report! We went for three nights on the 30th November until the 3rd December, it was wonderfully christmasy, very cold but all around great.
We went just me and my mum if you want to read the pre-trip report it is here :

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1152249

If not thats fine, I don’t blame you. The reason we went on our trip was because we are true Disney fanatics and couldn’t wait until our September 2020 holiday! We are going as a family of 7 next year and no one else fancied extra Disney lol… Now that we are back I wanted to write a mini trip report on our holiday! We had a great time and I still can't get the Disney Christmas parade song out of my head!

We went out on a easyJet flight from Manchester to CDG at 16:25, we had a glass of fizz and bought a few toiletries and then boarded the flight. The flight time was only 1 hour and it was a really easy, refreshing flight- nothing like flying to Florida! We had to check in our hand luggage which was a little annoying as we hoped to speed through the airport in order to get the 19:57 TGV train. We managed this with ease anyways, we came in at terminal 2 which is the same as the train station. The Train journey was so easy, it took 9 mins, I would highly recommend this to anyone flying. It cost €19 per ticket though, defo not cost effective if there are more than 2 of you! Ive heard good things about shuttles if this is the case.

Once we arrived at the station at Disney we realised just how close we were! We had one night booked at Vienna Dream Castle Hotel off site. We found the bus stop and got on board an extremely crowded bus! Our plan was to check in, drop our bags and head to Disney village and get something to eat! We checked in to our room, they hadn’t split the beds up and we had requested a twin room. They quickly sent someone up though and they sorted our room out. The room was nice, but fairly underwhelming- just not a lot going on!
We got back on to the bus to Disney village!

Once in Disney village I felt all magical, nothing like the Disney touch! I got very excited when we passed world of Disney! We had decided to go to the Rainforest Cafe, an old classic for us. We used to go there on all our family trips when I was younger!
We queued for a couple of mins and we were seated at our table, it was busy but no so bad, it was about 21:30 when we sat down. We both ordered a glass of wine and the chicken and beef fajitas combo! Pretty expensive fajitas at €26 each, they were absolutely lovely but a little cold! We didn’t mind as we both hadn’t eaten for ages! Not bad for Disney food, I hadn’t heard good things before we went so my expectations were set low.

After dinner we went for a little look around in the world of Disney, I couldn’t resist. Unfortunately it was just after the fireworks so the shop was so so busy! It also meant that when we got the bus back to the hotel that was crowded too! We were both pretty glad we were moving to Newport Bay the following day so we could walk everywhere! We saw the Newport bay all lit up at night as well, this made us even more excited.

Then we made our way to bed and were asleep by midnight- ready for a busy day of Disney in the morning!

I will be posting our full first day soon Thanks for reading !

Edited at 03:50 PM.
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List