Old 15 Nov 20, 01:30 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A brilliant end to another great trippie

So many wonderful memories over the years and watching the boys grow up to be such caring people,

I hope that whatever you're doing job wise gives you satisfaction and I’m sure Alison and the boys are enjoying your everyday holiday vibe!

None of us knows what the future holds holiday wise but we can hope that one day we will all get back to having good times.

Hope you are all keeping safe up there in Scarborough

Thanks for taking the time. I have really enjoyed reading along.

Joan x
Joan ( and Mick too)

Thank you for your dedication in seemingly reading and posting on every single day of so many trip reports on The Dibb, as a writer it is so appreciated and your posts really do ensure reports get finished.

I think you have posted on nearly every single day I have ever written , I thank you so much for that.
I also appreciate your very kind words throughout. They have meant a lot.

Once all of this is over , let me know the next time you are in Scarborough and I'm sure we can share an Ice cream or a coffee I'm buying!

If not we can hopefully all start to plan for more 'normal' holidays sometime soon.

With love to you both and thanks for reading, posting and your lovely comments.

John xx

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List