Thread: Disney 2022
View Single Post
Old 11 Feb 21, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by HolidayQueen76 View Post
Don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I asked Ocean Florida for a quote for May 2022, and part of this included 5 nights at POFQ, apparently prices were released last night (?) and there will be no free Disney dining (but you can pay for dining packages), fast passes or magic hours ever again (?!) i'm not sure how they can predict ever but it looks like this might be the case for 2022 Hopefully if bookings are down they may have to bring some of the incentives back or just lower their prices. For us it probably means we will just stay in a villa for the whole time.
My goodness what a pack of lies, I don’t use TAs anyway but if I did that is one I would add to my avoid list.

Disney have not released 2022 prices. POFQ is shut and is not available to book as it hasn’t got a reopening date. Paid for dining packages have not yet been released, there is no news on free dining, no news on fast passes, no announcement that changes to EMH are permanent ... no organisation would commit to permanent changes.

My personal opinion is that paid for dining will be available next year and free dining won’t be, but it is just my opinion and is no more factual that what the TA told you.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List