Old 16 Nov 21, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
derbylass
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by PlatinumOwen View Post
Covid Tests

Breathe Assured

To put it simply, the tests were easy!

We did the video supervised lateral flow tests, 3 days before our flight, via Breathe Assured

Microsoft teams link was available at the time we had booked and we didn't even need it installed, we chose to click the 'open in browser' option!

The lady instructed each of us how to do the test, and supervised us throughout, she was very clear. During the wait time we went over basic information such as, email address, passport numbers, phone numbers, etc.

This is where it gets a little odd. The lady checked the tests after around 8 minutes and asked us to show the tests to the camera. Personally, I don't think she really cared about the result but I could be wrong. After she could see the results we waited for our conformation emails on the call, these came in around 1 minute!

Overall view: Very easy and quick service to be checked, if we have to do it again I would choose Breathe Assured, slightly concerned around the effort given to check the results but we are negative so travel day it is!
Have you also booked your tests for when you get back, I think its 2 days after you return. Do you have to show these have been booked?
derbylass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List