View Single Post
Old 21 Jul 19, 02:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
QSDP day 2

Well the stomach is definitely stretched! Currently can’t move I’m so stuffed!

We started the day at Animal Kingdom for extra magic hours! We got so much done 2 rides on Everest, triceratops, dinosaur and safari. Followed by lion king, nemo, na’vi and FOP! We left at 2pm. Successful day!

Onto the food. The kids had cereal in the room before we left and we took various cereal bars to the parks for me and Dave and the kids too. I mobile ordered meals from restaurantosaurus and flame tree. We sat in restaurantosaurous where Dave collected that meal and I hot footed it to flame tree to get that order bringing it back to everyone.

We got a chicken, rib pulled pork combo with double beans, large coke and a snack of pulled pork cheese fries

We also got a bacon cheeseburger and cake combo and a drink for a QS

We shared these.

In pandora we tried the Krispy vein pod after hearing great things. We all tried it and said it tasted like every other Krispy treat 🤷🏻

Back at Coronado Evan wanted a pizza and swapped his drink for a Krispy treat.

These pizzas are fresh made and was really delicious, Evan enjoyed it!

Dave and Evan went to cafe rix and used 2 SC on a doughnut and a cake. I was still too full from lunch.

After a swim at the dig site we got ready and went to the Mara for tea. Jacob had a bacon cheeseburger, Evan a pepperoni flatbread (because he’d clearly not had enough pizza today!) Dave and I shared the African pitjole and the buttermilk chicken sandwich. The African stew was delicious, we spiced it up by mixing hot sauce into it. We swapped the drinks for various cakes/cookies. 2 of which have made it back to the room with us 🙈

There is just so much food on the dining plan I’m not used to eating all this food!

44/56 QS remaining
50/56 SC remaining

Edited at 02:05 AM.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List