View Single Post
Old 14 May 15, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
emmaglet
Excited about Disney

Update

Time for another pre trip update!

Things are going well - I created our YouTube intro and we recorded our pre-trip report, I just need to edit them and upload them tonight hopefully! I'll let you know once they're up.

We've not booked or planned anything else for this trip - my time has been taken up with so much wedding stuff. But most of the packing is done!

Our two new bags in the background and Tabs trying to "help"

Shopping for Florida! Lots and lots of new things, mostly Disney themed. There is also an awesome tankini from Sainsbury's. They've actually got a Tu sale starting today to get 25% off. They go up to a size 22 but are generous.

So here goes with the close ups. Disney t-shirts were all from Primark for £6. They go up to a size 20 and they're pretty generous! Some are on sale for £3 in store now.
Bag - birthday present
Selfie stick - Amazon
Travel size toothpaste - 19p from Home Bargains

More Disney t-shirts

Close up

Packing

And look at all that space I have left for shopping! I just need to add toiletries, make up, chargers and my GHDs!

We are going in 2016!
Possibly the most exciting update, but we have booked WDW for 2016 already! My best friend works as a teacher so we haven't been able to go to Florida together since 2013 so we wanted to go for Easter next year. However, flights and prices were just not in our favour. So we've compromised by going in February. Tony and I are flying out a week before my friend so that we get to enjoy two weeks AND my birthday out there! We are staying at Saratoga Springs with free DDP - our first time booking with Disney and staying solely on Disney property. Whoop.
emmaglet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List